Hydro Guard HDG-CB5 Carbon Block Filter - 5 Micron
• Manufacturer: Hydro Guard
• Filter HDG-CB5
• Filtration at 5 Micron filtration
• To be replaced every 6 months
• Quick and Easy Install
• Micronban® Antimicrobial Protection
The HDG-CB5 filter is two filters in one cartridge.
Stage 1 - HydroGuard's radial flow filtration allows water to enter the cartidge though the radius of the filter. This allows the outer layer to trap additional dirt, rust and sediment particles. The FDA CFR 21 compliant fine web polypropelene fibers to not impart color, odor or chemicals into the water and are an ideal pre-filtration media.
Stage 2 - Water passes through the NSF certified coconut shell solid carbon block filter to reduce items of health concern. The filter effectively reduces chlorine taste and odor.
- Reduces particulates and organics in the water
- Rated at 5 microns
- For use in C1000, C2000 countertop systems
- For use in U2000, U3000, U4000 undercounter systems
- For use in HDG-45LRCP reverse osmosis system
Original, OEM factory product from Hydronix
- Approximate Dimensions - 11-1/2" L x 2" Dia
Change every 6 months
|Filter Improves / Removes||Sediment / Particles|
|Micron Rating||5 Micron|
|Filter Type||Carbon Block|