Hydro Guard HDG-UF Ultrafiltration Filter - 0.1 Micron
• Manufacturer: Hydro Guard
• Filter HDG-UF
• Ultrafiltration at 0.1 Micron filtration
• To be replaced every 6 months
• Bacterial Removal
• Quick and Easy Install
• Micronban® Antimicrobial Protection
FILTER CARTRIDGE - HDF-UF (three-Stage)
The HDG-UF filter is three filters in one...
Stage 1 - HydroGuard's radial flow filtration allows water to enter the cartridge through the radius of the filter allowing the outer layer to trap additional dirt, rust and sediment particles. The FDA CFR21 compliant fine web polypropelene fibers do not impart color, odor or chemicals into the water and are the ideal pre-filtration media.
Stage 2 - Water then passes through the NSF certified coconut shell solid carbon block filter to reduce items of health concern. The carbon block micro-strains the water through it's 0.5 micron pores to trap micro-organisms and cysts. Then the carbon block's chemisorptive process effectively reduces volatile organic compounds (VOCs), PCBs, certain heavy metals such as lead as well as certain pesticides, herbicides, chloroform and other chlorination by-products.
Stage 3 - In the final filtration process water passes through an array of sophisticated 0.01-0.1 micron UF ultrafiltration membrane allowing only fresh, clean water and dissolved minerals to pass through
- 3 stages of filtration reduces sediment, organic chemicals and ultra-small particles
- For use in C1000, C2000 countertop systems
- For use in U2000, U3000, U4000 undercounter systems
- Original, OEM factory product from Hydronix
- Approximate Dimensions - 11-1/2" L x 2" Dia
Change every 6 months
|Filter Improves / Removes||Bacteria, Chlorine, Cysts, Lead, Odor, Sediment / Particles, Taste, VOCs|
|Micron Rating||0.1 Micron|
|Filter Type||Specialty Filters|