Watts WPC0.35-40 Pleated Filter Cartridges - 2-3/4 x 40 - 0.35 Micron
• Manufacturer: Watts
• Series: WPC (Watts Pleated Cartridges)
• MPN: WPC0.35-40
• Filter Media / Type: 100% Synthetic Pleated Media
• OD Dimensions: 2-3/4” X 40”
• ID (Core) Dimensions: 1-1/6”
• Micron Rating: 0.35 Micron
Minimum Order Quantity: 25 Filters
Watts WPC0.35-40 Pleated Filter Cartridges will outperform poly-wound, spun-wound, melt blown, resin bonded and other “depth” style filter elements. The Watts WPC pleated filter cartridges provide larger / increased surface area, thus creating lower pressure drop and longer filter service life. Watts WPC Filters are made with Cellulose-FREE, 100% synthetic media, and are fully washable and reusable.
Washable and Reusable Watts WPC Pleated Filter Cartridges are washable and reusable (Note: Only for 5 micron rating and higher)
TIPS FOR WASHING: For best results, direct spray into the pleats to dislodge the sediment.
Standard Features of Watts Brand Pleated Filters
• Filter media is pleated
• Cellulose-FREE, 100% synthetic media
• Individually wrapped for purity
• Washable and reusable -- (NOTE: Only in 5 micron and larger)
Benefits of Watt Brand Pleated Filter Cartridges
• Greater dirt holding capacity; more surface area
• Lower initial pressure drop; higher flow rates
• Longer life
• Reduced filtration costs
• Superior performance with no additives or binders to break down which may cause foaming and filter degradation.
• Additional security at no additional charge.
• Reduce filter replacement costs.
• Easily identify standard OD replacements.
Watts Pleated Filter Specifications
• Maximum temperature: 140°F (60°C)
• Minimum temperature: 40°F (4.4°C)
• Maximum pressure: 40 psid
• Recommended change out: 25 psid
• Filter media (1 & 5 micron): Polypropylene
• Filter media (20 & 50 micron): Polyester
• Material - center tube: Polypropylene
• Material - end caps: Molded Polyurethane
• ID: 1-1/6”
|Micron Rating||0.35 Micron|
|Filter Improves / Removes||Sediment / Particles|
|Approx Filter Size / Type||2-1/2" x 40"|