Munro SmartBox MPLC242W11T - 2-Wire Decoder Compatible - Low Pressure and Temperature Sensors - 24V Controller to 120V Pump
Munro SmartBox MPLC242 Series - Pump Start Relay - Reduced Incoming Amperage ( aka: The New Industry Standard )
This flexible, easy-to-install pump start relay provides “pilot-duty” operation for all electrically driven pump equipment and works with any reliable brand of 24v lawn controller – including 2-wire systems and those that provide less than .35 amps for pump start.
Single unit eliminates the need for secondary transformers to be installed with decoders. Accepts a low amperage start signal from controller to provide all of the benefits of the standard StartBox, even though signal amperage is reduced.
SmartBox MPLC242 Series - Reduced Incoming Amperage
• A Great Option for pump start and protection in one, the Munro SmartBox includes a preset pressure sensor that alerts the control system of potential pump damage due to loss of prime or run-dry, and will work with all reliable lawn controllers.
• Accepts a low amperage start/stop signal - to provide all of the benefits of the standard SmartBox, including loss of prime and run-dry protection, even when signal amperage is reduced
• Compatible 2-wire system - works with any brand, any style of 24v lawn controller
• For use with lawn controllers that provide less than .35 amps for pump start signaling
Electrical Data / Information
• Signal Voltage: 24V
• Electrical Rating: 120V-24FLA
• Largest Motor: 120V-2HP
• Short Circuit Rating: 120V-5KA
• Hertz: 60
• Line Voltage: 110
• Phase: 1
|Pump Motor Voltage||120 V|
|Controller Voltage||24 V|
|Pump Motor HP||1 HP, 1.5 HP, 2 HP|
|Low Incoming Amp Compatible||Yes|
|Pump Protection||High Temperature Sensor, Pressure Sensor|